I often refer to my mass photo taking habits as "documenting my life", and this, is the written elaboration of that journey. I hope you enjoy reading about the various thoughts, adventures, and encounters of my life

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oh Blog, How I've Missed You

I realized that its been quite some time since I've made an entry. My apologies for that. Especially those who enjoy month stories and random adventures, secretly hoping you cam tag along someday.

A typical evening conversation witn my boyfriend has the usual "how was year you days" and "I miss yous" but lately its had an increasingly larger amount of me complaining about how "boring" my life has become. I mean, I did go from a whirlwind college career into a globe trotting summer only to reduce my schedule to work, working out, and sleep.

How am I supposed to conquer the world when I spend almost 20% of each day getting myself to and from work? Not to mention get any of the regular life to do stuff done.

At any rate, today I took the time to compile the info of my travel plans between now and Jan 3rd, as I currently have only 1 weekend between now and then with nothing planned.

So, I'm going to start re-capping my weekend travels. And use them as a pick me up on the wednesdays and thursdays when friday night seems so far away.

Backtracking I have a trip to Ann Arbor, Dom's visit for Halloween, and a weekend at Marquette.

Like the new bud light - here we go!

~Jenna
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment